- Orders can only be returned within 14 days of delivery, providing the outer packaging it arrives in has not been opened, damaged, or tampered with whatsoever.
- The arrangement of the return and any associated costs are not covered by MyHealthChecked.
- Refunds for orders returned undamaged, will be issued within 10 business days to the card that you made the payment with. Your bank might take an additional 5-10 days to process the refund.
- Please note due to the nature of the product if the package has been opened, damaged, or tampered with, you will not be entitled to a refund and we are required to discard the returned test kit.
East Tyndall Street
- If you would like a refund, please contact [email protected] and we will discuss your requirements.
- MyHealthChecked are not responsible for the activation of your test kit; this must be carried out by the customer. Failure to activate your sample will mean you cannot access your test results. Refunds will not be provided when test kit activation has not occurred.
- MyHealthChecked are not responsible for any changes in your circumstances, or changes in Government directives regarding self-isolation. Therefore, if you have opened the package your test kit arrived in you are not entitled to a refund, even if you no longer require the test.
- My Health Checked are not responsible for any changes in the government travel requirements or restrictions and cannot provide any guidance on these. For up-to-date advice please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Boots Returns and Refunds
If you have purchased your test kit from Boots and wish to return it, please follow the process set out by Boots. As we did not take payment for the test kits, we are unable to process any refunds. For further return related queries please visit here.